Wednesday, July 2, 2014

What's Up Wednesday!

I don't know what it is about Wednesdays that make me forget. I almost completely forgot to post tonight, again! Maybe I'm not getting enough caffeine. Maybe I'm just forgetting things all around because I haven't sent out any new interviews!

What I'm Reading
I read about half of Richard Scarry's "Best Word Book Ever!" to my son this week (along with other books). I only got half way because of all the words in the book! I love Richard Scarry's books, but reading all the words on every page is quite exhausting. Especially for 3 year olds who get bored very easily. No wonder they want writers to write shorter books!

What I'm Writing/Drawing 

I've almost got a working website! I could actually have it up and running the way it is, but I want to change a few more things before having it live. Having trouble with my current gallery plugin. I'm upset to be changing because the person running the gallery plugin troubleshooting is very responsive and helpful. I'll keep the old one installed as a backup. Hopefully I'll have a working website next week (even if it's not all that pretty).

My dummy is pretty much done! I thought I had it all done then I realized that the images didn't have enough contrast to be viewable on the computer. I NEED them to be viewable on a computer! I had to go over all the images in pencil. Hopefully they'll all work now. Now to worry about my second dummy and final images for the current!

Every Day Possible
Work on spot illustrations and dummy creation.

Wed 06/25
- What's Up Wednesday Post. DONE ON THE RIGHT DAY SO GIVE ME A COOKIE!

Thursday 06/26
-Having a 3 year old yell at me about wanting to watch Playdough videos on Youtube... 

Friday 06/27
- Interview with  Wendy Decker! Soon to come is Marcia Strykowski and Cynthia Henzel.
- 2nd Dummy and Illustration work.

Saturday 06/28
2nd Dummy and Illustration work.

Sunday 06/29
- All the things -- whatever they might be!

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

Monday 06/30
Ice cream. I don't know anything else, but there will be ice cream on this day!

Tuesday 07/01

- Having fun with friends!

Wednesday 07/02

- What's Up Wednesday!

What Inspires Me Right Now
Water... I don't know why, but water!

What Else I've Been Up To

Toddler Minding 
These Playdough videos are driving me crazy... almost as crazy as Playdough itself. 

Ect.
Working out this week has been fairly good. :)

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

No comments:

Post a Comment