Monday, July 7, 2014

Ready. Set. Write! Week 5

This week wasn't an easy week for me! I didn't have my usual day to work on artwork, and didn't get much time over the weekend to work on much of anything. I think I did a good job working on my goals. Especially since last week was a busy holiday week.

HOW I DID ON LAST WEEK'S GOALS

My goals for last week:

Continue to work on dummies and layout illustrations.
Work on new spot illustrations.
Send out interview questions. 

Set up my portfolio website.

The first three goals for this week were a wash. I was able to set up my portfolio website. You can see it at: http://www.daniduck.com/ I'm not completely happy with everything, but it has all the basics. 

I did work on some greeting cards this week for a contest. yo


MY GOAL(S) FOR THIS WEEK

Continue to work on dummies and layout illustrations.
Work on new spot illustrations.
Send out interview questions. 

Finish up this contest entry.

A FAVOURITE LINE FROM MY STORY OR ONE WORD/PHRASE THAT SUMS UP WHAT I WROTE/REVISED

My website works now.

THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE I FACED THIS WEEK

He's only three years old... he's only three years old. 

SOMETHING I LOVE ABOUT MY WIP

My first dummy just needs scanned

This year, your RSW hosts are Alison MillerKaty UppermanErin Funk, and Jamie Morrow. Please visit their blogs to help continue great events such as this!

No comments:

Post a Comment