Monday, July 14, 2014

Ready, Set, Write! Week 6

I got a surprise on Friday. The Dr. told me I had low iron. I've been weak lately but I didn't think it was that bad! I also ended up going to the ER Sunday because of a nasty combination of taking iron pills, having a sinus headache and overheating (I thought it was something more than this). 

Because of my current exhaustion levels I've decided to do only one update post a week (no What's Up Wednesday! for the summer). I'm also going to still do a weekly drawing, but I think I'm going to have to use that to show process drawings as well as full drawings. Okay, let's get on with the show!

HOW I DID ON LAST WEEK'S GOALS

My goals for last week:

Continue to work on dummies and layout illustrations.
Work on new spot illustrations.
Send out interview questions. 

Finish up this contest entry.

I just realized that I didn't finish last week's goals for last week... or at least I didn't finish my sentence. All I posted was: "I did work on some greeting cards this week for a contest. yo" I rarely use the term "yo" but maybe it's an inner voice trying to tell me something!

I finished scanning my dummy and sent it out to my group. I wasn't able to work on any layout illustrations or spot illustrations. I was able to come up with some questions even though I didn't send out any new interview questions. I was going to do three contest entries, but I only ended up with one. One is still achieving something!

MY GOAL(S) FOR THIS WEEK

Continue to work on dummies and layout illustrations.
Work on new spot illustrations.
Send out interview questions. 


My goals this week are going to stay the same as last week minus the contest entry that's already done!

A FAVOURITE LINE FROM MY STORY OR ONE WORD/PHRASE THAT SUMS UP WHAT I WROTE/REVISED

"I did work on some greeting cards this week for a contest. yo" 

THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE I FACED THIS WEEK

Having low iron and just feeling exhausted!

SOMETHING I LOVE ABOUT MY WIP

I scanned, sent out and got some feedback on my first dummy!

This year, your RSW hosts are Alison MillerKaty UppermanErin Funk, and Jamie Morrow. Please visit their blogs to help continue great events such as this!

No comments:

Post a Comment