Thursday, March 14, 2013

PaperFashion Illustration Course: Project 1


So a few weeks ago I told you that I was taking a fashion illustration course with Katie Rodgers (@paperfashion on twitter). I am so excited to be in her course! I would like to share with you the project I'm working on. Now I thought that I couldn't share everything with you here, so I started creating a Pinterest  board with all the gowns I was using as inspiration. Now I find that I can give you the direct link! This is just the inspiration portion of the project. When I actually do drawings I'll post them here directly. I'm going the lazy way and just give you the link: http://www.skillshare.com/PaperFashion-Illustrating-Your-Favorite-Runway-Looks/1153123942/2063374638/projects/5808  Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment