Saturday, March 2, 2013

I Signed Up For #ChaBooCha

Yes, It's a funny name. Also yes, I need a another challenge like I need a hole in my head. However you look at it, there it is, I signed up for another challenge. This challenge is the Chapter Book Challenge.

This is a one month challenge for the month of March. I really don't know if I have the time to write a chapter book within the constraints of this month, but it's fun to try! It will likely give me a good start on my first Chapter Book. Interested in signing up? It's completely free! Just click on the link:
http://chapterbookchallenge.blogspot.ca/2013/02/are-you-ready-for-chaboocha-it-starts.html#comment-form If you sign up let me know. I'd love to hear from more people in the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Dani. A deadline makes so much possible. I can't commit this month but maybe she'll host another one later in the year.

    ReplyDelete