Tuesday, March 12, 2013

First Five Pages Workshop

Struggling with the post tonight, because I left my laptop at work. Writing this on my phone. I would write a poem tonight but my heart isn't in it. Also my brain isn't working because I almost typed my hear isn't with it and while I'm sure that's true I dunno what that means.

I want to show to you this neat contest that I found online.  It's called the "First Five Pages Workshop". It's more of a workshop than a contest.  This contest has a lot of rules. I guess what makes it more of a contest is that people get disqualified by not following the rules or by not submitting with the proper format. From what I know of something with this strict of rules, at least half of the entries will be disqualified because the format is incorrect. While it may seem painful to enter it does seem like a wonderful learning exercise.  You can view it here for yourself: http://childrenspublishing.blogspot.ca/p/contests-workshops.html?m=1

1 comment:

  1. Anyone who writes a post on their phone deserves a medal! That's dedication.

    ReplyDelete