Monday, September 10, 2012

Unique Pigments With Zhen


So I'm going to do something a little different today. I want to introduce you all to one of my friend's websites. Her name is Zhen and she creates wonderful eyeshadow pigments. The reason why I'm posting this is she's trying to earn money to take her teen daughter to a convention. This event is to make up for having to miss her birthday earlier this year. Poor Zhen had to go into a life saving surgery at the time of her daughter's birthday! Did I meantion that she needs this money by the weekend? Use the code: CONVENTION and you can save 25% on your order if you get it in for the next few days.


 The great thing about this make up is that you can use it for costume make up for Halloween. Zhen says you only need to add lotion to this make-up to make it creamy like costume make-up!  I wish I had more followers, because I would love to do a Halloween make-up contest for all of my followers! If by next year I have 100 followers I will be sure to do just that. And if by some miracle I had 50 people follow my blog before Halloween, then I would definitely have a contest! Okay, that would be a miracle, but a girl can always dream, can't she?  In any case, if you buy her make-up and want to share the results with me please email me at daniduckart(AT)gmail.com. Remove the (AT) and replace it with @ of course! Anyone who does this will have their photo(s) posted on my blog!


All photos depict make up jobs created using Zhen's pigments!


No comments:

Post a Comment