Sunday, September 23, 2012

Paper Doll - First Look

I had hoped to finish at least the doll portion of my paper doll today. Unfortunately, I had too many distractions with a sick baby. I will show you a WIP for this. I am working on two dolls right now. One is an dog and the other is a cat. The cat isn't far enough along to show yet, so here is the dog! I will likely put both in bathing suits, but I haven't designed those yet. Next week I should be ableto finish these, and maybe even start some clothing.

If you have any requests for clothing or accessories for these dolls please let me know!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea! I recently reminisced about the paper dolls I made with my friends in grade school. And I still have a decently sized collection of all of the American Girl and Dover paper dolls I collected as a kid. Yours are a lot better than the ones I made, of course! lol.

    ReplyDelete