Saturday, September 22, 2012

Go Bananas

So it's Friday again. Now I know what I'm supposed to be doing every day, and I'm going to attempt to stick to that schedule. Today I will be showing you a website, but it wont be of any specific artist. This is the
SCBWI's blog: Go Banannas. I bring this up because last Saturday I drew the "S" for the blog's header. It was a lot of fun, and I want to share the result with everyone.

I'm not sure how long this blog will be updated (or in existence), so take a look while it's still around! There is a lot of nice artwork and some good information for illustrators as well. I will scan in the original and post it here, but for now check out the actual blog: http://gobananasillustration.blogspot.ca/

Also, I wanted to mention that I submitted something for publication (finally). True, the submission is to the SCBWI Bulletin, so it's not quite the same as submitting to a publisher. I'm excited nonetheless.  The picture I submitted is of a couple of bunnies. The mommy bunny in the picture is reading to her baby bunny. I'd post the picture here, but that would kind of defeat the purpose of them having First North American Publishing Rights. I'll hopefully have something fun to post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment