Sunday, September 9, 2012

SCBWI and Coming Soon: Weekly Paper Doll!


A few days ago I joined SCBWI. I've done some artwork recently but I don't want to show it just yet because I might submit it to their bulletin. I'm excited about all the possibilities with this new membership. I have to get cracking and add to my portfolio there. I also need to continue adding to my portfolio here as well.

I have decided one thing to add to my blog. I want to work on a weekly paper doll. I loved paper dolls as a little girl and I would love to create one here for people to print out for their kids. I will start with the doll itself and add clothing every week for her wardrobe. Possibly I will be adding more clothes as time goes on! If there are any requests for this please let me know! These will all be black and white line drawings, so they can be coloured! I might add some coloured clothing as time permits, but I'll always offer the black and white drawings along with these. I don't know if I'll have time to do it until Friday, but I look forward to getting started!

Since I missed yesterday I fully plan on posting again later today! Sorry about that, still working on which things I'm posting when. Hopefully when I have enough things to do daily the missed days will be a rare event.

No comments:

Post a Comment