Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What's Up Wednesday -

I've been really busy lately. I catch up on one thing and get behind on another! There are some good things coming for my blog so read on to find out more!

WHAT I'M READING
"What Will Fat Cat Sit on?" Hint it's not the Dog.

WHAT I'M WRITING/DRAWING
I'm working on the paintings for my final 3 illustrations for the current book I'm working on. I'm doing a portrait this month. I'm also getting lots of ideas for PiBoIdMo (I've got 30 so far, so I've already won)! Also I'm going to sew some new Christmas ornaments and maybe even sell a few! My Etsy Shop is back up and running here: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/DaniDuckArt

Every Day Possible
Working on finished artwork and new dummy work.

Wed 11/12 
What's Up Wednesday Post. Done!

Thursday 11/13 -  Danielle Girard's "Everything to Lose" and a Giveaway! 

Friday 11/14 - Interview with Deena Viviani

Saturday 11/15 - Doing a lot of artwork!

Sunday 11/16 - Not sure yet, but it's always something.

Monday 11/17 - Candy... something about candy.

Tuesday 11/18 - Working on some artwork.

Wednesday 11/19 - What's Up Wednesday!

WHAT WORKS FOR ME
Christmas. Watching Christmas movies and making Christmas decor!

WHAT ELSE IS NEW

Toddler Minding 
We screamed today because it wasn't Christmas. It was supposed to be Christmas today and he was supposed to get his Transformer Toys. I'm the most horrible mom ever for not making today Christmas...

Ect.
Had 4 workouts in the last 7 days. Yay!

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

No comments:

Post a Comment