Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What's Up Wednesday! November 19

November is going fast! I've been busy doing so many things lately that I can't see straight. For some reason I decided to do some unicorn and unicorn poo drawings. It's probably better that you don't ask, but I hope you do! I also have TONS of interviews coming up. I just need to sort through and remember who runs at which time!

WHAT I'M READING
Some annoying Transformers book my kid loves. Really bad story and far too old for him.

WHAT I'M WRITING/DRAWING
Doing some portrait work this week. Working on a Unicorn Poo coloring book and finishing some final artwork for a book I have.

Every Day Possible
Working on finished artwork and new dummy work.

Wed 11/19 
What's Up Wednesday Post. Done!

Thursday 11/20 -  Danielle Girard's "Everything to Lose" Giveaway ends today. Also doing some much needed drawing!

Friday 11/21 - Interview with gosh, I forget! I'll get back to you on that one.

Saturday 11/15 - ARTWORK MUST BE DONE TODAY!

Sunday 11/16 - Uncorn Poo

Monday 11/17 - Money, money, money, money, MONEY! (I don't know if that will get me money, but it doesn't hurt to try.)

Tuesday 11/18 - Working on some artwork.

Wednesday 11/19 - What's Up Wednesday!

WHAT WORKS FOR ME
Unicorns. I don't know why. I don't usually draw unicorns, but whatever.

WHAT ELSE IS NEW

Toddler Minding 
We woke up screaming, "I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SLEEP!" It was 7am and I told him he could get up. Still we screamed for 10 minutes.

Ect.
I'm not doing great but I keep working out!

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

No comments:

Post a Comment