Wednesday, November 26, 2014

What's Up Wednesday November 26

Crazy, crazy November. I'll be glad when it's over. This is going to be longer than most of my What's Up Wednesday posts because I'm going to announce a winner and also give you my upcoming interview schedule! The winner is annouced at the bottom of this post. Yes I'm evil!

Interview Schedule:
This Friday (11-28) - Cyndi Marko
December 05 - Jennyann Carthen
December 12 - Dianna Dorisi Winget
December 19 - Julie Murphy
December 26 - Day after Christmas so no Interview
January 2nd - Bobby Darcus

If your name is not on this list, and you submitted an interview please let me know ASAP! I will be sending out more interviews soon.

WHAT I'M READING
I forgot to mention that I'm reading a bunch of stories for a collaborative fiction anthology. I keep feeling like I'm not reading when I'm not reading a book, but yes, I am reading many stories right now. Also commenting on said stories. I am reading people!

WHAT I'M WRITING/DRAWING
So many things this week! I'm finishing a portrait, finishing my final images (and scanning them in) for my picture book package, sketching up a new dummy (hopefully one final on this at least started!) or two, finishing up a collaborative coloring book, and doing a million other things that would be boring!

Every Day Possible
Working on finished artwork and new dummy work.

Wed 11/26 
What's Up Wednesday Post. Done! Coloring book done tonight.

Thursday 11/27 -  Finishing up my finals and hopefully the portrait work as well. 

Friday 11/28 - Interview with Cyndi Marko. Scanning in finals.

Saturday 11/29 - Birthday Party today!

Sunday 11/30 - Submission for agent due at noon PST. Hopefully in sooner.

Monday 12/01 - I shall promptly die this day. 

Tuesday 11/18 - Working on Unicorn Poo if not done. Also sewing a pegasus

Wednesday 11/19 - What's Up Wednesday!

WHAT WORKS FOR ME
Drinking coffee until I literally can't see straight. 

WHAT ELSE IS NEW

Toddler Minding 
Husband off this week so he's watching the kid a lot. Which means I'm doing more work on other things.

Ect.
Not feeling great this week. Had my first ocular migraine. It didn't hurt, but I couldn't see well for 30 mins!

WINNER: 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

No comments:

Post a Comment