Saturday, November 1, 2014

PiBoIdMo Starts Today!

Just a reminder that PiBoIdMo starts today! Click the picture below to go directly to Tara's Blog. It's excellent for all of you working on new ideas for writing and illustration (even if you aren't doing picture books)!

My family had a great time yesterday doing the Halloween thing. We had to pick up a few things for my costume, so we just happened to see The Mystery Machine along the way! 


I unfortunately didn't get a picture of Peter as Superman in his costume, but I got me as Dr. Who along with David as a Transformer.







 






David's costume was extra special this year. Grandma made it (like she always does). There are lots of Transformer costumes out there that transform, but David's was made out of fabric so he was comfortable all night, and it can easily be put into the wash if it gets too dirty! It was also really cool because if a car came, or you used a flash to take pictures, he would glow!




















That's it for my Halloween post. I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween. Also I hope parents remember to cash in on that candy tax. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment