Wednesday, October 29, 2014

What's Up Wednesday October 29

I wanted to have a battle plan for my blog today. I ended up really sick Monday, and feeling not so great the past couple of days either. I didn't get a chance to get things figured out. I've talked to some Writers and Illustrators who have agreed to interviews. I've also talked to Kate Tilton (@K8Tilton on Twitter) about some possible book people I can talk about. 

WHAT I'M READING
I haven't started reading it yet, but I just picked up the first issue of Bone!

WHAT I'M WRITING/DRAWING
I have inked 3 final illustrations for my picture book. I will go right into colouring them tomorrow. I wont finish them, but I hope to get quite far. I'm also hoping there will be some time to do some plotting for a second dummy.

Every Day Possible
Working on finished artwork and new dummy work.

Wed 10/29 
What's Up Wednesday Post. Done!

Thursday 10/30 - Work on Final Illustrations.

Friday 10/31 - Halloween Fun!

Saturday 11/01 - More Artwork Stuff Things Almost a Sentence Here

Sunday 11/02 - Going to a clothing swap.

Monday 11/03 - Preying to the coffee gods. 

Tuesday 11/04 - There will be screaming! 

Wednesday 11/05 - What's Up Wednesday!

WHAT WORKS FOR ME
Purple. It really is my colour. No, that's not how this question should be answered.

WHAT ELSE IS NEW

Toddler Minding 
The screaming, the screaming. 

Ect.
I just finished a workout! YAY!!!

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

1 comment:

  1. That's really awesome that you're illustrating a picture book. I used to primarily be a marker artist, but now I mostly use coloured pencils and pastels.

    ReplyDelete