Wednesday, October 8, 2014

What's Up Wednesday! October 7

I've had so much going on this month that it's been really hard to post! I have another blog post that's scheduled 9 minutes after this one. I didn't want to miss this again this week so here goes!

What I'm Reading
Mostly just excerpts from books!

What I'm Writing/Drawing 
Had a good time at VCON this weekend. Everything was done in time so I'm very happy. I'll make a post on this Thursday!

Now that VCON is over I have to start back into working on my Picture Book dummies and finals. It seems almost like light work, since I've had so much I've been doing lately! I also have to do some research into where I can send my work. I'm starting with some sources that I can submit things electronically. I want to submit things through the mail as well, but it cost money to send out that kind of thing!

Every Day Possible
Work on dummies and finals.

Wed 09/24
- What's Up Wednesday Post. Done!
- Doug Solter's "Rivals" blog tour post: Done!
- Taking care of crazy kids and cleaning house

Thursday 09/25
- Working on dummies and finals for Picture Book Proposals.

Friday 09/26
- Continuing Picture Book work.

Saturday 09/27
- Maybe a trip to the beach if it's warm?

Sunday 09/28
- Enjoying the day Transforming with my son.

Monday 09/29
- Moar COFFEE!

Tuesday 09/30
- Outdoor play with kiddo

Wednesday 10/01

-Whating up the Wednesday post!

What Inspires Me Right Now
Having a wonderful family that helps me when I need it.

What Else I've Been Up To

Toddler Minding 
Working on a Transformers costume with MIL for David.

Ect.
Had a decent work out today!

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

No comments:

Post a Comment