Friday, October 17, 2014

A Couple Finished Illustrations

Sorry, no interview this week! I will start lighting more fires so people know I'm doing interviews on Fridays. I hope to get a lot of people on here soon. I will also be doing other promotional/fun things for writers and illustrators out there. If you have a book you want me to promote, then let me know! I am not doing book reviews, and am not asking for pay (ever!)

You may recognize these paintings from last year. I thought I was finished with these then. I pulled them out to put them in my VCON art display and wasn't happy with how they looked. I went back into both these illustrations to try to bring them closer to the quality of the other illustrations I had in my show. I hope you like the results!
Mermaid Holiday

Goddess of the Ice and Snow



No comments:

Post a Comment