Thursday, June 26, 2014

What's Up!

I had a bout of utter exhaustion last night and passed out without posting. I kept telling myself to make a post, but I failed. Silly mushy mind!

What I'm Reading
All these sites about PHP and Wordpress so that I can get my website set up!

What I'm Writing/Drawing 

I was about to give up on my website earlier this week. Wordpress is great as a blog, but very difficult (especially if you aren't use to Wordpress) for making websites. I did figure out what to do to get my website to look like I want it to look for the most part, but it took a lot of reading to figure it out. I still don't understand PHP. I do understand HTML so this helps a lot in setting up my site!

I have not been able to send out any new interviews this week. I'm hoping that next week will be better for this!

I've been working on my dummy again. It's getting close so I'll be sharing it soon with my critique group. I have one picture left to do, and another one I need to find. I'm hoping there are no major corrections that need to be made!

Every Day Possible
Work on spot illustrations and dummy creation.

Wed 06/25
- What's Up Wednesday Post. Done Thursday.

Thursday 06/26
-Working on dummy/illustration work.

Friday 06/27
- Interview with Terry Lynn Johnson! I also have interviews with Wendy Decker, Marcia Strykowski and Cynthia Henzel coming soon!
- LADIE'S NIGHT! At a friends house with jewellery. Be jealous!

Saturday 06/28
Finishing and sending out my dummy to my critique groups.

Sunday 06/29
- A bit of work on art or my website

Write down some interview questions

Monday 06/30
Monday, monday can't trust that day!

Tuesday 07/01

- Hanging out with good friends, hopefully!

Wednesday 07/02

- What's Up Wednesday!

What Inspires Me Right Now
- The fact that I didn't have to pour myself coffee just now. Husbands are very useful sometimes. <3

What Else I've Been Up To

Toddler Minding 
He's eating me out of house and home!

Ect.
Been working out. Also found that I can schedule my lab appointments online. The whole appointment took 15 minutes, 15 MINUTES! Gotta love that!

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

No comments:

Post a Comment