Wednesday, June 4, 2014

What's Up Wednesday!

Just feeling blah today. I don't know what it is. I have a cold (because I always have a cold), but still doing things. Just a blah day I guess!

What I'm Reading
Got my son a new potty book!

What I'm Writing/Drawing 

Almost done with my dummy. I think I might put it aside this week so I can work on the Tomie dePaola Award.
Not quite sure. I'm not sure if I have an idea that's worth all the work yet. I love the idea of the award because sequential art is my bread and butter: http://www.scbwi.org/awards/tomie-depaola-award/

Every Day Possible
-  Picture Book Dummy work replaced with Tomie work?

Wed 06/04
- What's Up Wednesday Post DONE!

Thursday 06/05
- Working on the Tomie

Friday 06/06
- Working On Tomie
- Interview with Radhika Meganathan!

Saturday 06/07
- Doing something that I'm forgetting right now.

Sunday 06/08
- Hopefully wrapping up my dummy (didn't quite finish before)!

Write down some interview questions

Monday 06/09
- Do we really have to still do Mondays? We're an advanced race after all!

Tuesday 06/10

- Lots of dancing kids!

Wednesday 06/11

- What's Up Wednesday!

What Inspires Me Right Now
- The idea that naps could be a thing.

What Else I've Been Up To

Toddler Minding 
He's eating all the candy!

Ect.
I'm going to go pass out... maybe.

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

3 comments:

  1. You are super busy, as always. Good luck with everything :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani, hooe your blah turns into a yay! I wish you well with the Tomie De Paola award! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I think I might actually be able to do this Tomie thing now. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete