Monday, June 16, 2014

Ready. Set. Write! Week Twoish

So I did say that I was going to post my fairy drawings on Mondays. I'm going to switch this to Tuesdays (I do have one done) so that I can participate in Ready. Set. Write! I will be talking about my art goals as well as my writing goals. I missed last week's post on Monday because of my Tomie work.


HOW I DID ON LAST WEEK'S GOALS

I technically didn't do a post last week, so I'll briefly talk about my goals from Wednesday:

I got my Tomie Illustration finished and submitted officially and to the unofficial gallery! It wasn't officially a goal but I purchased a domain/hosting for a portfolio website. I also have the same purchased for The Pattern Pals web comic, but it will take some time to set that up for weekly posts.


MY GOAL(S) FOR THIS WEEK

Work on finishing up my current dummy & start on the illustrations.
Get my portfolio website up and running.
Send out lots of interview questions.


A FAVOURITE LINE FROM MY STORY OR ONE WORD/PHRASE THAT SUMS UP WHAT I WROTE/REVISED

Supercalafragalisticexpialadoshus!


THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE I FACED THIS WEEK

Getting over this cold and it makes it hard to get up in the morning. Most of the symptoms are gone, but still working through the exhaustion. I do need to get to bed earlier, but even when I sleep a lot I still feel tired.


SOMETHING I LOVE ABOUT MY WIP

That my dummy is almost done! <3





8 comments:

  1. How exciting! It's almost like you are talking a whole different language from me. I can't wait to find out more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your illustrations and getting the new website up and running!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better. It looks like you're going to be busy ;) Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you recover from your cold soon. Best of luck with your goals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. Hope you feel 100% very soon, Dani, and best of luck getting your dummy done. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! I agree with Melanie. =) I'm not entirely sure what all you're doing, but it looks like you're meeting your goals and you're happy about it. So yay! Hope you feel better! I just got sick last night, so I think I will be in the same boat as you. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boo to sickness! It sounds like several participants have been under the weather. Yuck! I hope you feel better soon and good luck with your goals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just browsed through your portfolio and your work is fantastic! Good luck this week with your goals and I hope you're feeling better soon :)

    ReplyDelete