Thursday, September 15, 2016

Smart Dummies Registration is Now Open

I meant to open the registration page at midnight! Since I'm a bit late getting this set up you can have an extra day to sign up! Registration for Smart Dummies will run through October 8th.




Mark G. Mitchell and I will be doing a Google Hangout on September 23rd at 1pm PDT.* The details and a link for registration will be sent out soon!

Please not that this prize list is not complete. I'll be adding more details soon. I have yet to confirm all the prizes.


It should be noted that Tim Egan could not post but he is sending me a wonderful prize to give away as we speak!


Find out tomorrow how you could win a $20 Amazon gift card!

Prizes



Photoshop or Hero's Art Journey course (your choice) - Mira Reisberg


Make your Marks & Splashes course and 
a one-year subscription to Guest Group Critiques- Mark G Mitchell

Drawing - Tim Egan 

A review copy of "Toby"Hazel Mitchell


Torn tissue illustration - Toni Yuly

"The Egg Thief" - Lauren Gallegos

"If Kids Ruled the World" and "Manners are Not for Monkeys" David Huyck


"Get the Wiggles Out" and "Let's Cooperate" books and a signed A4 print. - Tom Heard

"Ring Around the Rosie", and an original Buddha painting on paper  - Gina Perry



*2pm MDT, 3pm CDT, 4pm EDT, 10pm CEST. If you do not see your time zone on this list, please let me know and I'll post it here!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Mark Mitchell, for your invitation! As an illustrator currently illustrating my best friend's first book, Olivia's Ocean, under contract to Tate Publishing. I'm eager to soak up all I can from Dani's experiences-especially with the storyboard. BTW-my best friend is Canadian (from Edmonton, Alberta-has an older brother in Vancouver)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO needing this! I'm just starting my journey in writing and illustrating my very first picture book, and I want to get off to the right start!!

    ReplyDelete