Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Dani's Updates - August 5th

I'm working on the image for Smart Dummies. I struggled at first because I was trying to rush the watercolors. You can't rush watercolors. I'm happy with what I have now and just need to put everything together. I'm hoping to have it done before the weekend. The Facebook group for the event is here. I will be picking up the activity on my blog over the next few weeks!

WHAT I'M READING 
Shh! We Have a Plan. By Christ Haughton. So funny and cute! My son has finished up his Summer reading program. We've read a ton of books this summer (and it's still not over yet). I just need to take his card in and get his medal!

WHAT I'M WRITING/DRAWING

Every Day Possible
Working on Smart Dummies

Wed 07/28 Write Dani's Updates...done! Did a lot of work on that portrait and got the painting done for the Smart Dummies badge. 

Thursday 07/30 - 

Friday 07/31 - Finishing up anything I haven't gotten done this week!

Saturday 08/01 - Working on a new project or making an old project new again. 

Sunday  08/02 - Painting something.

Monday  08/03 -  Hoping that my son doesn't scream today. 

Tuesday  08/04 - Coma day!

Wednesday  08/05 - Update Day!

WHAT WORKS FOR ME
Patience. Now to get some. 

WHAT ELSE IS NEW

Child Minding 
These days I know that David Shannon understands my boy a little too well. 

Ect.
Some people at Peter's work liked my cake so much that they are going to see if I can do cakes from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment