Thursday, August 13, 2015

New Prize - Dummy Critique by Lauren Eldridge

Lauren Eldridge just let me know that she is generously donating a Dummy Critique for the Smart Dummies challenge! This is a fantastic opportunity for you to get feedback on your work. This challenge is getting more exciting every day.

I thought that Stephen Macquignon was donating 2 post cards as prizes. I received them in the mail today and was pleasantly surprised to find 6 post cards! I'm not sure if I'm going to pair them up or give out 6 to separate people.  They are gorgeous and anyone will be lucky to get them.

If you haven't signed up for Smart Dummies yet go here: http://daniduckart.blogspot.ca/p/smart-dummies-sign-up.html

I decided that I'm putting the Paper Dolls on pause as well as my weekly updates until after Smart Dummies is over. I need to focus more time on the event and hope you will understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment