Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Jobs I Could Do From Stripper to Snowman

Usually I do a blog review on Tuesdays. I know it's really too late to do an April Fools joke, but in the spirit of the day I will give you a sneak peak of some of the things I would do if the whole picture book thing didn't pan out. I laboured on these for a whole 10 minutes... most of which was writing words on them in Photoshop and loading them onto this blog.



1.



 Snow Woman in a Snowstorm




Because I was too lazy to draw a fourth thing.

=====================

2. 



Bikini Model


A short lived dream for sure.
 =====================

3.


Astro Woman






Yes I would be this skinny. Even in my wildest dreams this wouldn't pan out. Instead imagine the background as a cardboard backdrop. I'm freaking out because that plastic headpiece has no holes so I'm probably going to die of asphyxiation. Yes, if I were an imaginary Space Woman I would be that thin.

========================


4.


Wait for it....




Stripper










You are a pervert if you thought anything different.


2 comments:

  1. Ha-ha! Cute! The snow storm picture was a good one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re" Astro Woman: Hee hee! Go for it, Dani! Remember, earth's gravity is six times the moon's. So on the moon you would weigh 1/6 of what you weigh on earth. :-)

    ReplyDelete