Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What's Up Wednesday - The Something Edition

For some reason I've spent time on Twitter but not at all on my blog this week. I didn't plan it that way. I've just been sick/busy and haven't been able to get onto the computer! It was midnight when I realized I had completely forgotten to do a blog review. I am happy to say that I do have a great interview for Friday!

What I'm Reading
Julius Caesar Brown and the Green Gas Mystery (by Ace Hansen) but I do like it so far. 

What I'm Writing/Drawing 

I've been working on the same 3 paintings I have for the last couple of weeks. They are coming along, but still not finished by any means. I do have colour on the paper, but still need to push myself to finish. I do have a couple of ideas for future work, but I don't want to get too many things started before I've finished what I've started. 

I'm trying to gear myself up for a major webpage overhaul. This is not a fun thing for me at all. I learned a lot in school but actually working on web design is mentally painful for me. Or maybe it's just thinking about doing actual web design is what's really painful. Ah well, it has to be done. 

Every Day Possible
- Beefing up the portfolio

Wed 02/26

- Post What's Up Wednesday Post - DONE
- Work on artwork - Done

Thursday 02/27

- The trains will keep them quiet, the trains will keep them quiet. 


Friday 02/28

- Portfolio work

Saturday 03/01

- Having fun with the family.

Sunday 03/02


- Sending out more interview questions.

Monday 03/03

- Ponderings on why I stopped drinking cocoa.

Tuesday 03/04

- Blog review - Don't forget this!

- Last toddler dance class this week - sadness ensues

Wednesday 03/05

- What's Up Wednesday! Post

What Inspires Me Right Now

All the great Twitter interactions I've been having lately!

What Else I've Been Up To

Baby Minding 
Night time kicking and screaming - need I say more? 

Ect.
Hopefully getting more exercise and sleep this week! 

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

No comments:

Post a Comment