Wednesday, February 5, 2014

What's Up Wednesday! The Short(er) Edition

Things are progressing slowly for me. I was out almost all week with a cold. Couldn't even take my son to his dance class (he was too sick), but he should be great this week. I'm starting to feel better so I hope I can do more this week.

What I'm Reading
Hopefully something more than Tweets, Blogs, Facebook and similar posts. I have some books coming in the mail so that's exciting!

What I'm Writing/Drawing 

I'm hoping to have time tomorrow to at least do some serious sketches for my web comic. I'd also like to do some sketching for a few things that I'm lacking in my portfolio. Maybe it's too much of me listening to other people, but I probably need some human characters in my illustration portfolio so I need to get moving on that. 

Every Day Possible
- The Pattern Pals Web Comic is COMING SOON!

Wed 02/05

- Post What's Up Wednesday Post - DONE

Thursday 02/06

- Working on all the art things.

Friday 02/07

- INSANE CHILDREN PLAYING IN MY HOUSE!

- Post my second interview!

Saturday 02/08

- More artwork getting done?

Sunday 02/09


- Send out another round of interview questions

Monday 02/10

- Finding my sanity

Tuesday 02/11

- Getting my blog review on.

- Toddler dance class!

Wednesday 02/12

- What's Up Wednesday! Post

What Inspires Me Right Now

My family.

What Else I've Been Up To

Baby Minding 
Sick toddler all week long... hopefully the coming week will be better.

Ect.
I have three books coming in the mail soon!

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

No comments:

Post a Comment