Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What's Up Wednesday! The Tired Edition

I've had a terrible past few months. I'm exhausted and haven't able to get things done. Went to the doctor and apparently it's just back to back colds. It's not.. I think I'm dying. This might be my last post. (Ha, ha, ha!)

Having been sick has made it next to impossible to do all I need to do. It was a tough decision but I've decided to delay my web comic until July. I need to get my portfolio/website in order and I can't do that and get a web comic going at the same time. I'm not giving up on the dream, but some dreams are more pressing right now!

Also, since I've been sick I don't think that I'll have an interview for Friday. I haven't been able to keep up with sending out interview questions. I'm hoping that I'll start feeling better and be able to be better next week.

What I'm Reading
Just got my copies of Julius Caesar Brown and the Green Gas Mystery (by Ace Hansen), SuperHERo Tales, and Jingle Bells in the mail.  

What I'm Writing/Drawing 

I'm working on a series of paintings and basically going over my whole portfolio again. I would like to do a new portfolio site and am considering getting my own domain name and maybe even paid hosting. I don't want to get stuck with the limitations of a free website, and I don't want to change my website midway through my career. 

Every Day Possible
- Working on my portfolio.

Wed 02/19

- Post What's Up Wednesday Post - DONE

Thursday 02/20

- Insane children in my house. 


Friday 02/21

- Working on my portfolio

Saturday 02/22

- Great big gobs of non-greasy grimy artwork getting made!

Sunday 02/23


- Sending out interview questions.

Monday 02/24

- Discovering the meaning of life.

Tuesday 02/25

- Blog review

- Toddler dance class!

Wednesday 02/26

- What's Up Wednesday! Post

What Inspires Me Right Now

My bed.

What Else I've Been Up To

Baby Minding 
We are learning all kinds of expressive statements right now. 

Ect.
Hopefully getting more exercise and sleep this week! 

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

6 comments:

  1. Hope those evil colds start lessening up for you soon. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you energy and time to create, along with good health. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there, soon it will all be a memory and you'll be feeling great and working hard :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're feeling better, Dani! It is so hard being sick for so long, I know. (This is the story of my life lately!) Just remember that everything will still be there when you get better. = )

    ReplyDelete