Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Update Day and a Cookie

There are no cookies in this post. My friend Donna made me a lovely batch of peanut butter cookies. We ate them all. so no more cookies.

I'm doing pretty well with getting people on board for Picture Book Dummy Month. I have about 22-24 people on board so far. I'm hoping to send out a few more emails today to get the last bit I need and a few extras for the Pre/Post event!

WHAT I'M READING 
Too Many Toys by David Shannon. Love his books and this one is no exception. We loved the David books when my son was younger (still love them) and this newest one is too true. It's actually so true that it's scary.

WHAT I'M WRITING/DRAWING
I have the Paper Twins all planned out for this week. I just need to get them into inks. Tomorrow I have the day away from my kiddo, so I plan to work on a portrait for a friend. Too many things have happened lately for me to finish it. I also need to get cracking on the badge for Picture Book Dummy Month!

Every Day Possible
Working on Picture Book Dummy Month! 

Wed 07/22 Write Dani's Updates...done! 

Thursday 07/23 - Working on a portrait for a friend.

Friday 07/24 - New paper doll clothing posted. Prince and Princess clothes this week.

Saturday 07/25 - Pretending that sleep is an option

Sunday  07/26 - Doing something fun.

Monday  07/27- .Brains

Tuesday  07/28 - Meeting some new people!

Wednesday  07/29 - Update Day!

WHAT WORKS FOR ME
The level 3 water ban. Wait, no, that's the opposite of working for me.

WHAT ELSE IS NEW

Child Minding 
It's like bedtime doesn't exist anymore.
 
Ect.
I need a nap that lasts 2-3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment