Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Announcing Picture Book Dummy Month!

Officially Announcing Picture Book Dummy Month!

I know today is supposed to be my update day, but instead of telling you all the things I'm just announcing Picture Book Dummy Month. September 1-30th Illustrators can challenge themselves to work on a basic Picture Book Dummy. There will be guest posts and critique groups to help you out during the process. You do not have to create any final images to win. If you want to find out more click here: http://daniduckart.blogspot.ca/p/picture-book-dummy-month.html Do not be afraid to ask questions! I'll add them to the FAQ if necessary.

I will be doing a lot of work for this event. I have already put all interviews on hold for my blog. I am also temporarily removing my "Best Link List Ever". It's severely outdated, and I will have so much to add after this event is over. I'm still planning to post paper doll clothes until the event begins!


Also to all my friends in Canada:


HAPPY CANADA DAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment