Sunday, July 19, 2015

Picture Book Dummy Month - Update July 19

Just a quick post to give you an update for Picture Book Dummy Month. As of now I have about 20-22 guest posters right now. A couple weren't sure if they'd be able to participate. I need to go back over my emails, but I believe there are 6-8 prizes and at least two of them are huge prizes.

At this point I need to send out a few more emails just to make sure I have enough people to run the event. I think 10 more emails should do the trick. I don't have anyone for the pre or post event, so lots of space left. If you'd like to help out in any way please send an email to daniduckart(@)gmail.com. 

I am working on a badge to put on your website/blog. I'm hoping to put up a few basic drawings next week so people can tell me what they think. I want them finished by August 1st. I can't believe it's almost August. Time flies when you're having fun!

To find more information about the event go here: http://daniduckart.blogspot.ca/p/picture-book-dummy-month.html

No comments:

Post a Comment