Wednesday, December 3, 2014

What's Up Wednesday! December 3

I am SO GLAD November is over. It was a crazy month. It left me really sick, too! Or maybe that was my son? Oh well. Anyway I want to tell you to get your clucking self over to this post: http://daniduckart.blogspot.ca/2014/11/interview-with-cyndi-marko-and-book.html because you could win one of two Kung Pow Chicken: Let's Get Cracking! (Kung Pow Chicken book 4) books. Cyndi Marko has kindly donated two of her softcover books for the chicken cause! This is NOT an EBOOK PEOPLE! Please enter. You don't have to do much to enter!

Interview Schedule:
December 05 - Jennyann Carthen
December 12 - Dianna Dorisi Winget
December 19 - Julie Murphy
December 26 - Day after Christmas so no Interview
January 2nd - Bobby Darcus


WHAT I'M READING
I'm still reading stories for an anthology. The most recent story I read made me cry! Sweetest story ever!

WHAT I'M WRITING/DRAWING
I FINISHED MY DUMMY AND FINISHED ARTWORK! I submitted it to an agent, so fingers crossed. I also finished the portrait I was working on. The parents really love the portrait! I'm working on some additional dummy work now. It's one (by one I mean many stories) of those things that I need to get on paper yesterday. It's burning a hole in my brain. 

I also have a unicorn poo picture book I'm doing. This may not be suitable for people who are against unicorns, bunnies or poo. Sorry if you are one of these people. Hopefully I'll have this done soon!

Every Day Possible
Dummy Work and finals

Wed 11/26 
What's Up Wednesday Post. Done! 

Thursday 11/27 -  Starting some new picture book Dummies

Friday 11/28 - Interview with Jennyann Carthen! Maybe some Santa photos?

Saturday 11/29 - Dummy work and unicorn poo.

Sunday 11/30 

Monday 12/01 - I shall promptly die this day. 

Tuesday 11/18 - Working on Unicorn Poo if not done. Also sewing a pegasus

Wednesday 11/19 - What's Up Wednesday!

WHAT WORKS FOR ME
Occasional sinus medication... I have a cold. :(

WHAT ELSE IS NEW

Toddler Minding 
Kiddo has bronchitis! Had a cold forever and now this. He's on antibiotics right now. Coughs a bit and is fussy, but otherwise fine. 

Ect.
Sick, sick, sick.

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, feel better soon!

    Okay, you totally need to do that unicorn poo book because it sounds AMAZING! And I hope it's good news from the agent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felel better soon. and good luck with the agent and your artwork!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look incredibly busy for a sick person! I hope you feel better soon and that you get it all done!

    ReplyDelete