Wednesday, December 10, 2014

What's Up Wednesday! December 10

Having a decent December so far. Working on a lot of things, being busy. My cold is almost gone and I have a few hours tomorrow to just create. Feeling weak still, so exercise is tough!

My son got a toy thrown at his head and ended up with a cut. He's had to have a bandage on him and I've not taken him to get a haircut because he's scared of people touching it. Hopefully I can get Christmas cards made before December 12 (which is the limit for sending things to the states before Christmas). 

Interview Schedule:
December 12 - Dianna Dorisi Winget
December 19 - Julie Murphy
December 26 - Day after Christmas so no Interview
January 2nd - Bobby Darcus

WHAT I'M READING
Still on the anthology. I'm behind because I was sick.

WHAT I'M WRITING/DRAWING
Continuing dummy work this week. Didn't get much done last week because I was sneezing up a storm! I didn't like the idea of getting sneeze on my artwork. I'm pretty sure there is a law against that!

Every Day Possible
Dummy work

Wed 12/10 
What's Up Wednesday Post. Done! 

Thursday 12/11-  Working on picture book Dummies

Friday 12/12- Interview with Dianna Dorisi Winget! Sending out mail today. 

Saturday 12/13- Dummy work and unicorn poo.

Sunday 12/14Continuing the poo

Monday 12/15- Still dying this day. 

Tuesday 12/16 - Sleeping the whole day (yeah right)! 

Wednesday 12/17 - What's Up Wednesday!

WHAT WORKS FOR ME
Sleep. All of the sleep!

WHAT ELSE IS NEW

Toddler Minding 
Just a boo boo and getting over the cough. 

Ect.
Better but still weak.

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

No comments:

Post a Comment