Catherine
received the Versitile blogger award from another blogger. It's no
wonder because she does easily go from one subject to another. I love
it when Cathrine writes about simple things like the time of year or
chili. It is in these post where her personality and passion are
revealed. Anyone can write about their lives, but it takes something
to make chili interesting!
It
is fun to read about Catherine's writing journey. It's nice to see
that everyone has the same ups and downs in their writing life. The
photos she adds to these (and other posts) add a lot to her writing.
It's not often that writers add a lot of photos to their work, and it
is a refreshing change to see a lot of pictures in a writer's blog.
It also helps that the pictures are really good ( I loved the picture
of the dog for Friday, April 12. He was cute and depicted exhaustion
perfectly). You wont get bored with this blog even if you just look
at the picture, but please do more than just look at the pictures!
There
is a good amount of writer's information on this blog. There are
interviews with interesting writers. Catherine has lots of writing
tips and she gives her thoughts on things important to writers. I
enjoyed the videos she has on her site (and would like to see more
like them.) Catherine has a very inspirational site and you would be
missing out if you didn't explore her blog!
Once
again Catherine A. Winn's blog is here:
http://catherineawinn.blogspot.ca/
Is is just too dorky to say that her blog is really “Winn” like
so many blogs I've reviewed? I think I've been under my husband's
humour influence for far too long. Check back next week for a review
of Andrea Brame's Blog!
Dani, Thank you so much! What a nice surprise :)
ReplyDelete