Wednesday, June 13, 2018

What Progress? - I Think I'm Awake

I was out all Saturday. Exhausted, in pain and just not feeling great. It's thrown my week all off so I'm trying to catch up now.

What I'm Creating:

I am going to be finishing up the Smart Dummies planner soon. I've had some eye strain (still do) which is a problem for doing things on the computer. The plus side is I can type without looking at the computer screen so I can do 90% of it blind if I have to. I think that's a good thing!

Schedule:

Is there even a schedule anymore? I'm not even sure. In any case this is my closest approximation!

Ongoing - Find more people to interview and to post on Instagram. 
June 15th - Finish up the Smart Dummies planner.
June 30th - Drafts for Dummy (Hoping to finish this sooner).

Next Interview

Jade Johnson




Share your progress here! Don't know what to do? https://daniduckart.blogspot.ca/p/what-progress.html 


What Progress? is created by Dani Duck. It is a Wednesday event for you to share your progress!



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.