Monday, January 9, 2017

There is no Such Thing as a Bad Idea: Day 8

Every day this month I will be posting a new bad idea in honor of Tara Lazar's Storystorm! I'm also doing my real idea list privately. I hope my bad ideas give you good ideas. I also hope I show you that Storystorm can be easy & fun!

Bad Idea #8:

A collection of sentences. All on different subjects and each it's own story. Novel length.

Want help generating good ideas? Check out Storystorm to help you out! https://taralazar.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dani: I have been enjoying your "bad ideas" so much... there's a grain of truth in each one of them. Now in today's email, I received this... is it synchronicity? or just plain common sense?

    SILLINESS BY MADISYN TAYLOR (http://dailyom.com/cgi-bin/display/articledisplay.cgi?aid=56324)
    "Giving yourself permission to be silly will nourish your creativity and is a good exercise in letting go."

    Here's to being silly and letting go! :) Thanks for ALL your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your bad ideas. I'm sure there are some good stories in them!

    ReplyDelete