Tuesday, January 3, 2017

There is no Such Thing as a Bad Idea: Day 2

Every day this month I will be posting a new bad idea in honor of Tara Lazar's Storystorm! I'm also doing my real idea list privately. I hope my bad ideas give you good ideas. I also hope I show you that Storystorm can be easy & fun!

Bad Idea #2:

Cats vs. Dogs vs. Birds vs. Mice vs. Aliens vs. Unicorns vs. Dinosaurs vs. Ghosts vs. Ice Cream. (Likely a PB.)



Think you can come up with a better idea? You can sign up for Storystorm before January 7th here: https://taralazar.com/2016/12/27/storystorm-2017-registration-is-open/

------

Also don't forget that Mira Reisberg from the Children's Book Academy is having a special until tomorrow for her Craft and Business of Writing Picture Books.You can get $70 off if you sign up before January 3rd at Midnight! It's a wonderful program, so you should check it out!   http://www.childrensbookacademy.com/writing-childrens-picture-books.html The course starts January 9th

No comments:

Post a Comment