Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Update Post -- April 22nd

My friend, Dan Burke, sent me something in the mail today! It's a copy of his game Hollytown Talent Agency. It's got some beautiful artwork and the card games looks great. I can't wait to play. I have it hidden in my art room right now so little hands can't destroy this gift. While he's not allowed to touch I did allow David to model the game. I've got more pictures of the game (and my son as Vanna White) below so check it out. Of course my update post is there somewhere, too. Thank you so much for the game Dan!


MY SCHEDULE

Wed 04/22 - Update Post -- done!

Thursday 04/23 - Tweaking and polishing some artwork for Picture Books.

Friday 04/24- Interview with Amberly Kristen Clowe

Saturday 04/25- Attending the Creative Ink Festival today! I will be a part of two panels.
One at 2:00pm and the other at 4:00pm


Sunday  04/26 - Sending out a picture book package to an agent by this day. Fingers crossed!

Monday  04/27- Making up new names for my son.

Tuesday  04/28 - Maybe another trip to the beach?

Wednesday  04/29 - Update Day!

OTHER THINGS IN MY LIFE

Toddler Minding 
So the diapers are gone. At least during the day!

Ect.
I went to the beach Tuesday. We had lots of fun.


*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host 

No comments:

Post a Comment