Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A Goodbye To What's Up Wednesday!

Last week I jokingly announced the ending of my blog. It wasn't until after I started posting that I realized that Jamie Morrow and Erin Funke were no longer doing What's Up Wednesday posts (ended March 25th). I still think it's beneficial to me to have weekly update posts, so I will continue to do so. I may make changes over the coming months. It also may not always be on Wednesday (especially days where I have something else to share).

 Interview Schedule:
April 10th - Sue Irwin
More interview questions being answered as I type this.

WHAT I'M READING 
All of the longest books my kid owns.

WHAT I'M WRITING/DRAWING
I'm working on brushing up my newest dummy. Going to send it out soon. Going to have 

Every Day Possible
Dummy Work!

Wed 04/08 Writing my real last What's Up Wednesday! Post. Done! 

Thursday 04/09-  Watching two 4 year olds destroy my house.

Friday 04/10- Dummy work!

Saturday 04/11- Finishing up any Dummy work that needs done and hopefully sending it out. Also going to opening T-ball ceremony for my kiddo.

Sunday  04/12 - I think I need Ice Cream this day.

Monday  04/13- Assuring all the people that I scared last week that I am not going to send them videos of me singing. 

Tuesday  04/14 - Winning all the things!

Wednesday  03/25 - Update Day!

WHAT WORKS FOR ME
Candy, and lots of it!

WHAT ELSE IS NEW

Toddler Minding 
He keeps screaming. Oh god the screaming!.

Ect.
I went to the beach!

Dan Burke, This Bud's for you!

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host 

No comments:

Post a Comment