Monday, April 13, 2015

Creative Ink Festival

I am going to be at the Creative Ink Festival on April 25th! This is the first year for this festival. I know this is a bit late for an announcement like this, but I wanted to let everyone know. This festival is for Writers, Artists and Readers. This event is in Burnaby, BC so if you are in the area please come by! Tickets for this event are only $25 online and $30 at the door. It's very much set up like a conference, so there will be a lot to learn. 



I will be on two panels this year: "Growing up a Reader" at 4pm - 5pm and "How To Finish What You Start" 2pm - 3pm. If you are going to be in the area for this time, please let me know! We'll go get coffee, or lunch/dinner depending on the time! I'm really excited for this event. Next year I hope to be a presenter at this event. Register for this event here: http://www.sandrawickham.com/creativeinkfestival/register.htm If you can't make it to this event, then consider donating some money to help make next year's 3 day festival even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment