Wednesday, March 18, 2015

What's Up Wednesday! March 18

Not a lot to say this week. Mostly just been cleaning and organizing the house. I wish I had more exciting news to share!

Interview Schedule:
I sent out lots of interviews, so hopefully some answers will come to me soon!

WHAT I'M READING
Not much this week!

WHAT I'M WRITING/DRAWING
Have to do a couple of portraits this week. They should be fun, so I'm excited to get them going. 

Every Day Possible
Portraits, portraits, portraits!

Wed 03/18 What's Up Wednesday! Post. Done! 

Thursday 03/19-  Doing portraits and other such nonsense.

Friday 03/20- Something weird or an interview. One of the two.

Saturday 03/21- Canada West Illustrator's Meeting!

Sunday  03/22 - Hopefully resting.

Monday  03/23- Upset that I didn't rest!

Tuesday  03/24 - Chocolate. I shall have chocolate this day. 

Wednesday  03/25 - What's Up Wednesday! 

WHAT WORKS FOR ME
Not sleeping. Not sleeping doesn't work for me.

WHAT ELSE IS NEW

Toddler Minding 
I'll keep my kid... for now. If you are interested I'll put you on a list when he's bad. 

Ect.
Tired zombie momma here.

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

No comments:

Post a Comment