Wednesday, March 11, 2015

What's Up Wednesday! March 11th

The silly time change really messed me up this week. I'm trying my best to get back on track here. I feel like I'm permanently off here, so does that mean I'm always on time?

Interview Schedule:
No one yet! Let me know if you'd like to be interviewed. 

WHAT I'M READING
Picked up a bunch of new picture books at the thrift store and garage sales! Been reading these to my son. Found Barnyard Dance by Sandra Boynton, a book about Skeletons and a Super Friends book among many others!  

WHAT I'M WRITING/DRAWING
I'm catching up on projects that I've been meaning to finish. These aren't all drawing projects. One of them is a felt toy I'm sewing. Almost done with it now. It is liberating to get past projects done!

A few days ago I measured and cut paper so I can have my substrate ready when I go to do my finals. I'm almost through all the sketches I need for my dummy on one project. I'm hoping to have that ready for the end of the month. Fingers crossed!

Every Day Possible
Finishing up this dummy & moving on to finals.

Wed 03/11 What's Up Wednesday! Post. Done! 

Thursday 03/12-  Working on some serious artwork!

Friday 03/13- Maybe no interview? If not I'll post something fun.

Saturday 03/14- Leaving on an imaginary jet plane.

Sunday  03/15 - Hopefully finding lots of people who want to be interviewed and sending out questions!

Monday  03/16- Killing the drama llama

Tuesday  03/17 - Working on a fairy chapter book today... maybe.

Wednesday  03/18 - What's Up Wednesday! If I'm still alive.

WHAT WORKS FOR ME
Looking for a IV system that will deliver coffee right into my bloodstream. Heart attack, dehydration, jitters and many other medical problems will be coming my way soon!

WHAT ELSE IS NEW

Toddler Minding 
Forget buying my kid. I will pay you to take him!

Ect.
Survived the move, but not sure if I'll survive my toddler's next tantrum.

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

No comments:

Post a Comment