Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Mind Your Monsters Cover Reveal!

I have to admit that the time change this week has completely thrown me off. I'm at least an hour behind with everything ever since. Now I'm a whole day behind with this cover reveal. Sorry Catherine! This never happens. 

It's an fantastic cover! Beautiful pictures and something I'd love on my own book cover. If I saw this at a bookstore or library I'd definitely pick it up! Catherine Bailey wrote this wonderful book. The illustrations are by Oriol Vidal (such a cool name).

This is a note from Catherine: To celebrate (her cover reveal) I am giving away a signed copy (you know, when it comes out). To participate, please visit my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/catherinebaileybooks. Then share this cover on Facebook, Twitter, or any social media, let me know in the comments on Facebook, and I'll make sure you're entered to win. The winner will also receive a monstrously cute goody bag to help pass the time until MIND YOUR MONSTERS stomps forth in August. The deadline to enter is 3/13/15 and the winner will be announced the next day.



Follow Catherine:

1 comment:

  1. Attractive cover! Can't wait to read it. I shared it on my FB page and twitter.

    ReplyDelete