Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What's Up Wednesday!

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted! December 4th? Is that right? I don't believe it! I demand a recount! I've been really sick, and it's been hard to do much of anything. Hopefully I'll be able to do all the things before Christmas! 


What I'm Reading
Not enough. Though, it truly never is enough.

What I'm Writing/Drawing 

I finished up my last craft show and really didn't make much with it. It was expected and is unfortunate, but the goal was always more to get published. I'll just be trying some different things in the future. 

I entered the Tomie de Paola Award contest http://www.scbwi.org/awards/tomie-depaola-award/ I entered an illustration that I really ended up loving. I'd love to show it to you here, but that will have to wait until after the award is announced. I did have the opportunity to enter another contest, but I just needed a break until Christmas!

I will still be taking it easy until after Christmas. I'm hoping to post another "What's Up Wednesday" post on Christmas or a Christmas post and an update post on Thursday. I will also post a couple of coloring pages between now and the end of the year. I hate to be so absent right now, but I want to get things going on my web comic! Other than these things I will be posting (most likely on Monday) an interview with Anna Staniszewski about her new book "The Dirt Diary". On the 31st I will be posting a summary of the year and on the first I'll let you know what I've got planned for the following year! 
Every Day Possible
- Getting ready for my web comic!

Wed 12/18

- Write my What's Up Wednesday post - So Done Right Now!

Thursday 12/19

-Catching up on things and making some items for my show!

Friday 12/20

- Two Toddlers Throwing Tantrums (again)

- Going to a birthday dinner for a friend!

Saturday 11/21

- Work on some presents for my little man David.

Sunday 12/22

- Lots of art, writing and magical creation stuff. Maybe even cookies.

Monday 12/23

- See above.

Tuesday 12/24

- Wrapping presents and enjoying family!

Wednesday 12/25

- MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What Inspires Me Right Now

The fact that it's almost Christmas and it's like 40 degrees out. Love it!

What Else I've Been Up To

Baby Minding 

David is learning so much right now! He is driving me crazy doing the whole He Man ("By the power of Greyskull...") thing. Getting lots of cuddles from my little man as well. 

Ect.
So much Dr. Who so little time!
 
*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Dani, you're a busy little bee this week! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and happy new year!!

    Happy reading and writing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines

    ReplyDelete