Thursday, December 26, 2013

What's Up Wednesday... Thursday Edition

I'm still taking a break from blogging and working hard core on my Illustration work. It's hard to take a break because I want to work on this, but I know I need the mental and physical break from this right now. It's also difficult because I know it can be hard getting started on things all over again. FYI: I'll be posting another colouring page for you tomorrow!


What I'm Reading
Netflix descriptions and instructions on how to put kids toys together. 

What I'm Writing/Drawing 

I've come up with several ideas for stories for my webcomic already. I've also come up with some character designs, scenery and other important parts of the books. I still have a lot of stories I need to come up with. Soon I need to actually sketch out and illustrate my artwork. I will also need to get my webpage going that will be hosting all of this great content!

Every Day Possible
- Getting ready for my web comic!

Wed 12/25

- Had a great holiday and I hope you did too!

Thursday 12/26

-Did an update post!

Friday 12/27

- Maybe some shopping, or just playing with Christmas toys!

Saturday 12/28

- Come up with more ideas for my comic strip and some artwork!

Sunday 12/29

Share artwork with my illustration group.
- Draw out some comic ideas.

Monday 12/30

- See above.
- Interview with Anna Staniszewski about her new book "The Dirt Diary".

Tuesday 12/31

- Post about the year in review!

Wednesday 01/01/2014

- Happy New Year!
- New Year Goals post.

What Inspires Me Right Now

The Great Holiday Season!

What Else I've Been Up To

Baby Minding 

Was able to make 4 stuffed pattern pals for my son to give to him on Christmas. He had a lot of fun opening presents. He even opened a few he shouldn't have. ^_^
\
Ect.
So much Dr. Who so little time! Yes, this again. Also liking "My Little Pony". Go ahead and laugh at me. I really don't care. :p
*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

1 comment:

  1. I find that getting going after a break is the hardest mentally, but once the wheels begin to move...
    Good trucking to you in the coming year, and always.

    ReplyDelete