Thursday, August 9, 2018

How You Can Help Smart Dummies

Smart Dummies is a free event and I want to keep it as such. I still need help to keep this project going! I have yet to figure how much profit was made from the Smart Dummies booklets, but things look positive for another logo contest next year!

Ways you can help Smart Dummies:


Tell People About Smart Dummies: Even if you have no money you can help Smart Dummies out by sharing your Smart Dummies experience in Facebook Groups, on any Social Media, or individually with friends. The more people know about the event the better!


Comment on Posts: Even a short comment on a post is helpful. It's even better when these comments are made on guest posts/interviews. Any support you give to a guest is helpful!

Donate a Prize: If you have a prize to give that would be fantastic! Books, postcards, prints, bookmarks, and illustrated greeting cards are all great prizes. Don't want to mail anything? You can also donate your time. Portfolio reviews, social media advice, Illustration critiques, mini-courses, cover letter critiques or you can offer to review someone's dummy.

Smart Dummies Shop: The Smart Dummies shop has new merchandise in it. Please let me know if there is something you don't see. I made the markup on these items fairly low so more people can enjoy them. https://www.cafepress.com/smartdummies

Buy A Printed Smart Dummies Workbook/Planner
You can buy a print version of the Smart Dummies planner at my Etsy Shop https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/DaniDuckArt  These planners are spiral bound, have a plastic cover protector, a full color cover, and are sent directly to you. I'm giving you a link to my shop because there will be more products in there soon.

I can not sell you prints of the Smart Dummies logo. If you want a print of this please contact Rob Peters to see if it's a possibility: http://www.rob-peters.com Rob has helped out so much by providing the logo and it does help Smart Dummies to support him!


Patreon:  Supporting me on Patreon helps me out because it gives me the ability to know I'll have continual support for anything I develop throughout the year. https://www.patreon.com/SmartDummies


KoFi: Sometimes you don't want to pay monthly or can't pay monthly and that's where KoFi comes in. http://ko-fi.com/A484NS9 This delivers money directly to my Paypal account. If you'd rather send money to PayPal directly please send it to daniduckart@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.