2. Create More Dummies I'd like to create at least 2-3 picture book dummies this year. It will be tough, but I think it's a reasonable goal.
3. Refine Current Dummies I need to edit the dummies I have currently. So far they haven't been picked up for publication. I have some strong ideas for these, and I believe the stories are strong enough to spend the time refining them.
4. Make Some Coloring Books I want to try my hand at a few coloring books this year. It should take less time than a PB dummy because the images don't have to be in color.
5. Submit Work to Magazines I've severely been lacking in this. I want to have some of my work printed in magazines this year.
6. Secure an Agent or Art Rep I feel like this is doable this year, so I'm doing it!
7. Send out Art to Editors I haven't done this, so I need to get my art submissions in gear.
I will be continuing Smart Dummies this year. I already have a few people interested as guest bloggers. I'm hoping to have even more prizes this year and do a lot more prep work. It should be a great year!