Friday, January 1, 2016

Time to Make Those New Year Goals!

I had wanted to post my goals for the year today. That was before I gave birth to an 8 pound 15 ounce eating machine at 2:20am December 30th. Now I have reset that goal making for Chinese New Year (at best). 

If you are able today I would suggest making goals for the year today. Stay away from New Year's Resolutions as these tend to be a pass/fail situation. You don't want your plans for the year to end in January when you mess up!  So make some long and short term goals now and forgive yourself when you mess up.


This is my little Michael Allen. 
He woke me up last night to talk. 
Maybe he woke me up so he could look around. 
He definitely woke me up so he could pass gas. 

Either way eating was the furthest thing from his mind. 
Either way eating is the only thing on his mind. 

I'm sore and I'm tired. 

My son squeeks when he wants something so I can't refuse. 

Happy New Year Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Dani! And Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! No need for new year resolutions when you have an 8 pound 15 ounce bundle of new life to share time with :)

    ReplyDelete