Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Coming Back is Hard to Do!


I've been away much longer than I wanted. Times have been tough. You may know that I have two kids now instead of one. This leads to some pretty crazy times. Let me tell you about them!


First off... you wouldn't believe how hard it is to get a baby to grow a mustache. It's almost impossible, but it is a Duck tradition. Sometimes you have to scratch him on the head to get him to see reason.
Taking care of two kids is hard. Especially hard because kids really never listen to their parents. True, their parents aren't as interesting as their hands and that's a problem. The thing is... what was I saying? My hands are so awesome.
I remember. I was going to tell you that I'm working on bringing my blog back to life. It's going to take a lot of time and a lot of coffee. Mostly just a lot of coffee. I've got some cool stuff to show and tell all of you. I just was looking at my hands and forgot everything!









The point is I'll be back soon. Believe me when I say: My blog will be great again! 

Would I lie to you?

1 comment:

  1. When they grow up and you'll have much more time for yourself, you'll miss these times and these lovely little ones.

    ReplyDelete