Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Dani's Updates - May 13

I have not had a good time this past month. Been absolutely exhausted. Went to the doctor (after spending yesterday in bed) and was told that I need rest (more rest rather). I'm hoping the worst of it is over, but I will continue to take it easy this week.

Interview Schedule:
May 15 - Margo Sorenson

WHAT I'M READING 
Not much of anything. Been too tired!

WHAT I'M WRITING/DRAWING
I have three dummies I'm excited about. I need to focus on one, though. Once I get more energy back I'll be working on these stories!

Every Day Possible
Rest!

Wed 05/13 Write Dani's Updates... Done! 

Thursday 05/14-  Cleaning and spending time with family.

Friday 05/15- Spending the day with family.

Saturday 05/16- Sending out a dummy to an agent today!

Sunday  05/17 - Father-In-Law's Birthday!

Monday  05/18- Everything will be better by this day.

Tuesday  05/19 - Finding things for my son to do that don't require me to talk or move.

Wednesday  05/20 - Update Day!

WHAT WORKS FOR ME
Sleeping. Really isn't working, but still doing it a lot!

WHAT ELSE IS NEW

Toddler Minding 
He's eating things. Growth spurt here we come!

Ect.
No ect. I'm too tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment