Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Dani's Updates - May 27

It's almost June! It's funny how busy a person can be during vacation! I've spent the last week recovering from said vacation.

Interview Schedule:
May 29 - Mike Revell
June 5- Vanessa Barger

WHAT I'M READING 
Non-fiction books about the human body. My 4 year old is obsessed. 

WHAT I'M WRITING/DRAWING
I have finally decided on which dummy I'm working on next. Two 4 year olds are screaming in the background. Now I forget which dummy I'm drawing. I also can't remember my name.

Every Day Possible
Naps and more naps. Also lots of work. 

Wed 05/27 Write Dani's Updates... Done! 

Thursday 05/28-  Working on sketches for a new dummy.

Friday 05/29- Sketching and family stuff doing.

Saturday 05/30- Hitting a swap meet with a good friend!

Sunday  05/31 - Ice cream. This shall be an ice cream day.

Monday  06/01- Candy, candy, candy!

Tuesday  06/02 - Important things.

Wednesday  06/03 - Update Day!

WHAT WORKS FOR ME
Starting to have a nice garden.

WHAT ELSE IS NEW

Toddler Minding 
The screaming. It burns us. All. Night. Long.

Ect.
The plants in the garden are not dead yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment